Gym for Life
DO YOU HAVE BIG GOALS TO ACHIEVE IN YOUR LIFE? Professionally, regarding studies, health, with your partner or family...
WHAT IS GYM FOR LIFE AND WHO IS IT FOR?
If you have big dreams, are going through a difficult crisis or feel invaded by your emotions, Gym for Life was made with you in mind. The main idea of the seminar is that to achieve your goals, it’s not enough to have theoretical knowledge. Instead, it´s necessary to practice on a regular basis. Therefore, the process is divided into two parts:
- An intensive one day seminar, where you will experience our unique method, composed of ten practical excersices, and where you'll get the inspiration and strength to move further towards your goals.
- Daily practice lasting a few minutes, combined with weekly classes and on-line support, ensure that those working consistently achieve remarkable results in the field of their choice.
THIS SEMINAR WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO:
- Increase control over your negative emotions.
- Remove barriers to be more productive, effective and prosperous.
- Increase your ability to stay focused on what you want beyond external circumstances.
- Deepen the connection with yourself.
- Improve communication with your partner and your children.
- Reach a state of relaxation and “Recharge your batteries."
WHICH ARE THE FURTHER BENEFITS?
- Group of study and practicer: Access to a closed Facebook group, where articles and exercises to practice will be published for 10 weeks. There you can share your experiences as well as ask questions.
- Repeat the seminar: You can epeat the seminar free whenever possible.
- Gift books: You can choose two books from Stiftungralsbotschaft’s publishing house.
- Refund policy: In case you don't like it we give you the money back.
COME TRAIN WITH US!
Gym for Life is the first recommended step in Alma's curriculum. It is about ancient knowledge and contemporary wisdom transformed into practical exercises. Life fitness training begins with oneself, then focuses on the couple life and finally on the relationship with the children. In this way growth occurs from the inside out to facilitate the development of the INNER FORCE, that invisible but real muscle, so necessary to achieve anything that we propose in life.
- Date: Sunday, December 2nd
- Time: 9:30 to 17:30 hs (included lunch not drinks)
- Location: Scarabaeus 11, rue de la Boucherie L-1247 Luxembourg
- Price: €150
- Given by: Hagit Rabbi